Workshop / Warranty Administrator
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented Workshop / Warranty Administrator to join our team.
You will play a vital role in supporting the Turf Service Team Leader, as well as working alongside the wider administration team within a busy office.
- Communicate Masons Kings culture of Premium Support for Premium Products
- Allocation of timesheets.
- Typing up of job card information.
- Batching of job cards and invoicing to customers.
- Processing warranty claims through to payments.
- Company and department phone answering.
- Taking & Processing of customer payments
PREFERRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Confident in the use of computers, with ability to learn new systems.
- Highly organised.
- Ability to work both in a team but also on an individual basis.
- Attention to detail.
- Would suit someone with a service background.
- Up to 35 days Holiday inc. Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance
- Death in service
- Discretionary sick pay package
- Company social events
- Free parking