Are you an experienced Workshop Controller -then we want to hear from you!
To Provide support and work alongside the Agricultural Service Manager / Foreman.
- First Point of contact to book in Workshop jobs
- Scheduling of Workshop Jobs in electronic Diary
- Able to prioritise & Organise workloads.
- Contacting Customer to advise of Job Completion
- Promote Product Support
- Proactively Contacting Customers to grow the business.
- Requesting of Order numbers where applicable
PREFERRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Confident in the use of computers, with the ability to learn new systems
- Highly Organised
- Ability to work both in a team but also on an individual basis
- Attention to detail
- Would suit someone with a service background
- Up to 33 days Holiday inc.
- Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance
- Death in service
- Company Social Events
- Free Parking
- Annual Flu Vaccination
- Discretionary sick pay package
- Pension Scheme (auto enrolled)
For more information on this role, please contact Graham Smith, 07971 086799. Or send your CV & Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org