Join our growing aftermarket team.
Smallridge Bros Ltd is a successful John Deere tractor and agricultural machinery dealer operating four depots across Devon and Cornwall. We are excited to be recruiting a Workshop Administrator. The role will be fulltime 40 hours, based at our Barnstaple office in North Devon.
This role is central to productivity of the department. Responsible for administrating the service processes, to maximize administrative efﬁciency, and supporting the depot service manager in their role. Assisting the service team in maintaining accurate and on-time reports and records. Monitoring and consolidating the time logs, of the service technicians, to provide to the payroll department.
· Receives and directs internal and external customer inquiries for the service department.
· Checks work orders before submission to Service manager and customers.
· Maintains service department ﬁling, records and department information.
· Opens work orders as directed by the Depot Service Manager and maintains control until they are closed and invoiced.
· Coordinates enrolment and follow-up of training attendance as directed.
· May process warranty and/or product improvement claims including the computation of charges, submission, and follow-up.
Skills & Qualifications:
· Ability to use standard desktop applications such as Microsoft Ofﬁce and internet functions.
· Understands the service software in the dealer business system and Deere warranty system, or proven ability to utilise similar tools.
· Advanced written communication skills in local language as well as in English
· Ability to create, analyse and interpret reports.
· Organisational skills with attention to detail