To ensure the smooth running of the workshop and associated Service Technicians’ work. This role is central to keeping people happy and things moving so will suit someone who is equally comfortable dealing with people as getting tasks done.
- Dealing with customer requests and the resulting administration and allocation of work within the Service department as well as liaising with the Sales and Parts departments as required.
- Ensuring that customers receive excellent levels of service and are kept informed of job timings and progress; ensuring they feel valued and informed throughout their dealings with Tuckwells.
- Supporting the team of technicians including supervising and coaching them with their tasks, assisting with tasks and mentoring and training as required.
- Ensuring workshop efficiency and profitability and that repairs are completed correctly using the correct company processes and safety guidelines.
- Processing invoices and credits for the workshop.
Skills and Qualifications
- A Technical Background (preferably industry related)
- Excellent customer service skills both face-to-face and on the phone
- Able to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people
- Good attention to detail and time management skills
- Able to work calmly and effectively under pressure
- Competent computer user
- Able to work extended hours and weekends in line with customer needs
The company will provide:
- Salary, paid monthly
- Company pension scheme
- 23 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
- A company vehicle
- Employee Assistance Programme – free for employees and their household members (over the age of 16).