Service Advisor – Kilmeedy, Co. Limerick
Gearys Garage Ltd
Management of service department requests through the co-ordination and directing of the service workload for maximum efﬁciency and productivity while providing quality repair work.
- Greets customers and listens carefully to their needs.
- Plans and allocates work for Technicians based on their expertise and skills.
- Directs and assists Technicians in their tasks to ensure repairs are completed correctly.
- Checks all completed jobs to ensure they are complete and accurate for both parts and labour.
- Ensures that service processes, policies and guidelines are followed and applied safely.
- Maintains good discipline and organisation for the workshop, ensuring it is clean, tidy and safe.
- Supervises and coaches the workshop team.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3 to 5 years’ experience as a Service Technician.
- Ability to lead others.
- High level of communication and human relations.
- Ability to use standard computer applications and internet functions.
- Familiar with John Deere and competitive products.
- Able to work under pressure