This is a great opportunity to join one of Irelands leading Agricultural Machinery Companies as a Service Administrator at our Ballycallan, Kilkenny depot. In this role, you will support our Service Manager and Technicians in the smooth running of the Workshop and will be responsible for administering Service processes to maximise efficiency in the department.
Main responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Manages job card processing and invoicing for the Service Department.
• Processes and manages all warranty claims.
• Accounts collections.
• Manages and tracks machinery stock on the company system.
• Processes invoices.
• Manages service, Aftermarket CRM and Hire Fleet administration.
• Maintains certificates of plant and tools.
• Present service department figures at monthly management meetings.
• Undertakes other Service administration related tasks as required.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Experience in a fast-paced, customer-focused role – although some experience in a Workshop or administration environment would be an advantage, it is not essential.
• Excellent organisation and time-keeping skills.
• Ability to use standard desktop applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions
• Familiarity with agricultural machinery products is an advantage but not essential