Qualified Agricultural Technician – Kilmeedy, Co. Limerick
Geary’s Garage is currently recruiting for a Qualified Agricultural technician for our branch in Kilmeedy, Co. Limerick, the ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in the agricultural machinery sector, duties include:
- Performs diagnostics and repairs on agricultural equipment.
- Completes all reports and administration required for work assignments.
- Participates in Service Training Certiﬁcation programs required for the development of skills and knowledge.
- Performs diagnostics and repairs in the ﬁeld when required.
- Performs pre-delivery setup on new or used equipment.
- Mentors apprentices.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ year/s experience performing service repairs.
- Ability to perform repairs and required maintenance using special tools and equipment following approved technical procedures.
- Proﬁcient knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems to affect the repair of agricultural equipment.
- Ability to use standard computer applications, internet functions.
- Ability to operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes.
- Good customer relationship skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Full Clean Driving License required.