Precision Ag Specialist
Join our growing team.
We are looking for a Precision Ag Specialist. Ideally you will have either a farming and/or mechanical background and be passionate about agriculture. The role is full time covering our Barnstaple and Holsworthy depots.
You will be working closely with the Sales and Service departments to provide an excellent service to existing and prospect customers. You will need good organisation skills as well as this you need to be happy dealing with customers and enjoy resolving customer queries quickly. Working efficiently to consistently provide the highest level of support to existing and prospect customers.
- Supporting both sales staff and customers with our range of John Deere and other franchised products.
- Demonstrating, installing and offering support to customers
- Perform pre-delivery setup and installation of Precision Ag equipment
- Support Sales department to demonstrate Precision Ag products and services
- Configure, price and sell Precision Ag equipment
- Support the Service department with resolving Precision Ag related issues
- Provide assistance to Sales and customers on optimisation of equipment
- Manage, promote and maintain digital services for the dealership and customers
- Organise and provide Precision Ag training to customers
- Manage and promote Smallridge RTK network
- Develop and maintain relations with existing and prospect customers
- Performs any other tasks when required
Skills & Qualifications:
- Familiar with John Deere and competitive products
- Excellent knowledge of Precision Ag technology
- Proficient understanding of electrical systems and computer systems
- High level of communication and human relations
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Keen to learn and develop with new technologies as they develop
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension plan
- Company vehicle
- Bonus schemes available