This is a great opportunity to join one of Irelands leading Agriculture Machinery Companies as a Parts Representative in our busy site in Templetuohy. In this role, you will ensure the smooth running of the Parts department working with a broad range of businesses and world-renowned Agricultural Machinery brands including John Deere, Lemken and Kramer.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manages and tracks parts inventory.
- Adds parts to job-cards and processes return parts from the workshop.
- Provides quotes and estimates to customers, service, and sales departments.
- Assists with the daily running of our online shop.
- Ensures parts are in stock and/or delivered on time for work on machines.
- Organises deliveries of parts and ensures the stores is well-maintained.
- Serves the parts counter in a timely, professional, and efficient manner.
- Processes invoices.
- Experience in a fast-paced, customer-focused role – although some experience in a parts environment would be an advantage, it is not essential as full training and support will be given.
- Ability to work well within a team and on own initiative.
- Excellent communication, organisation and time-keeping skills.
- Ability to use standard desktop applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions.
- Familiarity with agricultural machinery products is an advantage but not essential.
Remuneration will be discussed during the interview process.