Parts Apprenticeships for 2023
We are currently looking for Parts Apprentices in the following outlets:
- Ardleigh Turf, Essex – CO7 7LG
- Ivychurch, Kent – TN29 0AL
- Stockbury, Kent – ME9 7RD
John Deere is renowned not just for its machinery, but also for its outstanding parts and service support. This apprenticeship concentrates on how to manage John Deere’s sophisticated parts systems, run a profitable retail environment, merchandise goods effectively, and understand the value of John Deere products and the importance of selling on quality rather than on price.
The John Deere Apprentice Training Program is run from the John Deere Apprentice Academy in Nottingham. It structured on a block release basis, 5 x 1 week blocks over approximately 15 months to achieve the Parts Retailer L2 qualification.
Supported by a mentor, you will work to gain hands on practical experience and also join additional online training.
Skills and Qualifications
Apprenticeships are for anyone above the age of 16 who isn’t in full-time education. We are looking for candidates who:
- Are motivated to learn and show a positive attitude
- Are keen to work in a team environment
- Have a knowledge of basic standard computer applications
- Can communicate effectively both internally and externally.
- Present a professional image at all times
- Have GCSE Maths and English Grade 4 or above (or equivalent Predicted Grades if currently Year 11). You may be required to take Functional Skills Maths and English at Level 2 if you do not already hold the equivalent GCSE grade 4-9 or (old system A*-C).
The company will provide:
- Apprenticeships are paid, details to be discussed at interview
- Paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Full support and product training
- John Deere Apprenticeship training (including travel expenses, meals and accommodation)
- Workwear and boots supplied
- Employee Assistance Programme free for employees and their household members (over the age of 16).
- Free parking onsite