Group Service Administrator
Group Service Administrator
About the Company
Farol Ltd is an extremely successful and growing multisite agricultural and groundcare business and the largest John Deere dealership in the UK.
Established as a family business in 1976, Farol today is made up of over 320 Service, Parts, Sales, Transport and Business Support Team Members, whilst still remaining 100% family owned. Holding the renowned John Deere franchise along with many other brands, we are the market leaders in agriculture, groundcare and homeowner products.
Our vision is to deliver a preeminent service by being at the forefront of technology, whilst developing a rich and rewarding environment for our employees.
About the Role
We have an exciting new opportunity for an individual to join our growing Central Service department at our Milton Common (Thame) Head Office. This department provides remote assistance to our customers through diagnostics, software updates, and remote machine health management as well as being an extension of our Service departments across the group.
You will be an integral part of the team and will use our cutting-edge tools and technology to provide this central remote support to our customers. You will be pro-actively planning & scheduling services centrally for 6 depots; your role will be to communicate with customers (both internal and external), and to allocate and schedule work to our technicians across the group.
Your main duties will include:
- Utilising our scheduler and planning tools, allocating work for the technicians based on their expertise and skill
- Developing retail sales revenue through the promotion of both the Service and Parts departments to both existing and new customers
- Ensuring our customer service levels meet our customers’ needs whilst maintaining a first-class standard of service at all time
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within the Agricultural/Groundcare/Plant industries, either in a mechanical/technical position or as a Service Advisor. However, Service Administrators/Advisors from other industries will also be considered
Basic salary in the region of £25,000 - £32,000 dependent on experience, 20 days holiday increasing by 1 day for each completed year of service up to a maximum of 25 days (plus Bank Holidays), company pension and financial planning service.
Hours of work
8am - 5pm Monday to Friday, fully office-based.
Why come to Farol?
Farol is the leading John Deere dealership in the UK with people at the heart of its strategy. We know that our people are the key to our success and we make sure we appreciate and reward everyone's contribution. Not only do we recognise expertise, skills and professionalism, we value highly the very things that make our team members unique: their passion, their dedication, their approachability and the fact that going the all-important extra mile is second nature.
Growth and development is inevitable within our forward-thinking company, where we offer a highly competitive salary, a diverse and interesting work environment, job security and on-going training.
We can offer an environment where Teamwork is key and where you can truly develop new skills and flourish.
What do our Team Members say about us?
- Great company attitude with friendly and approachable Managers/Directors
- Lovely place to work. Good group of people to support new employees during day to day operations.
- A good Company to work for and the whole team are friendly. The Management are very approachable and have an open door policy. As the Company are continually growing there are lots of opportunities for employees to progress. I feel valued as an employee and enjoy my job
- I love working for a family business as I've come from a more corporate environment. Owners are hands on and very approachable. It is a fast paced and busy environment but no such thing as a typical day for me. There are great learning opportunities here and ability to progress in the business.