Group Aftermarket Administrator
Do you believe that every detail, no matter how small, can make a massive difference in customer experience?
At Ben Burgess, our legacy as a leading John Deere Dealership in the UK is only as strong as the future we're building. We're seeking an innovative and dedicated Group Aftermarket Administrator who will be central to our vision, elevating our Aftermarket department and transforming the customer experience. You won't be standing in front of customers, but your skills will directly shape the pivotal systems and structures behind the scenes. Imagine a role where your every effort translates to enhanced customer satisfaction, streamlined processes, and a more connected experience.
Your responsibilities as a Group Aftermarket Administrator will include:
- Designing maintenance schedules for new and used engine-powered machines across the Ben Burgess Group via online and traditional methods.
- Orchestrating and submitting extended warranty applications for all our engine-powered machines.
- Initiating and registering telematics hardware for our machines.
- Setting up various alert triggers associated with maintenance and extended warranty schedules.
- Developing and managing customer information packs explaining the facets of Proactive Connected Support.
- Aiding the Ben Burgess Precision Agriculture department, particularly with the creation of machine performance packs and general administrative duties.
- Weekly updating and quality checks on our customer data that fuels both our dealer business system and our Microsoft Dynamics based CRM system.
- Monthly assistance in maintaining our Aftermarket Key Performance Indicator dashboard on Excel.
- Periodic support in updating and upkeep of our Excel based extended warranty and service calculation tools.
- Upholding our commitment to exceptional customer service in all responsibilities.
We value candidates who possess:
- A clean driving licence.
- Relevant experience from the automotive, truck, or a similar industry. (Remember, direct agricultural dealership experience is not a prerequisite!)
- A proven track record in customer service.
- Proficient IT knowledge, with a focus on Microsoft Excel.
- Flexibility, eagerness to learn, and quick adaptability.
- A forward-thinking, innovative approach.
- Stellar organisational and communication skills.
What you can expect from us:
Inspired by our founder Ben Burgess, we believe that the key to success lies in nurturing our team members. His core principles continue to shape our approach today, ensuring that our employees are well taken care of.
Furthermore, you can expect a competitive overall package tailored to your role, along with an array of benefits that include:
- Equitable pay, subject to annual reviews, with details available on the application page.
- A transparent bonus system tied to your individual performance and depot success, with regular updates on your progress.
- Unrestricted investment in your personal and professional growth, without the constraints of a training budget.
- A recognition of the importance of work-life balance, offering enhanced holiday and sick pay schemes.
Help us shape our vision for the future and join us at Ben Burgess and experience the difference of working with a company that genuinely values and invests in its people.
You can apply online by clicking the button to the right or send your CV to HR & Recruitment, Ben Burgess, Europa Way, Norwich, NR1 2EN.
Ben Burgess is an inclusive employer that embraces both Disability Confidence and Neurodiversity. If you need any assistance with your application or require accommodations, please feel free to reach out to our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 01603 628251. We are here to support you throughout the application process.