Ripon Farm Services is a family owned multibranch agricultural dealer covering 14 sites within Yorkshire, Teesside, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. We are responsible for the sale and aftersales support of a wide range of agricultural machinery and products, predominantly the exciting John Deere range of products. Our business culture reflects both tradition and progress, and we strive to help our customers to be more efficient and more productive in the modern farming industry.
- You will need to demonstrate the ability to perform diagnostics and repairs on agricultural or turf equipment proficiently whilst protecting the departments profitability. This will be from both the depot and at customers premises.
- Through your knowledge and experience advise customers on optimisation techniques for their machines and products and services offered by Ripon Farm Services and John Deere.
- Understand the manufacturer' customer care process.
- Successfully complete mandatory training to support product knowledge and to maintain and develop your skills and knowledge.
- Comply with all Health and Safety legislation, Company Policies and Procedures, to ensure the safety of all staff, customers, and visitors.
- Complete all reports and administration required for work assignments on time.
- Perform pre-delivery set up on new or used equipment and supports service specialists when required.
The role requires you to act in a professional manner and actively promote Ripon Farm Services with positivity and integrity. Knowledge of agricultural equipment would be preferred but full training on products and systems and will be provided. A driving licence will be required as there will be a need to drive company vehicles and agricultural equipment.
Hours of work
Monday to Friday (8am till 5pm).
Must be flexible to support with overtime to suit the business demands, this will be seasonally, evenings and weekends.
- Opportunity to work with industry-leading technology and brands.
- Company pension scheme.
- Company sick scheme.
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Vehicle change policy.
- Life insurance x 3 salary.
- Tailored career path.
- Manufacturer training.
- Employee uniform.
- Staff discount on showroom items.
- Free on-site parking.
- Health and well-being support line
- Employer funded Cash plan to support with covering employees’ regular healthcare expenses