Golf Course Machinery Engineer
We are seeking a hardworking, reliable and experienced Golf Course Machinery Engineer for our Exebridge depot.
Are you looking for an exciting and interesting role working on a variety of equipment with Career progression?
- Perform diagnostics, service, and repairs on Golf Course Machinery, in-house and on site.
- Perform pre-delivery set up on new or used equipment.
- Completion of job-related administration and reports (job cards/DTAC/ timesheets etc).
- Maintain a tidy and organised workstation.
- Competent to carry out machinery diagnostics.
- Follow company health & safety rules.
- Undertake training.
- Mentor apprentices.
- Confident in the use of IT
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Vehicle driving licence.
- Ideally familiar with John Deere, Stihl, and competitive products
- Up to 35 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Free parking
- Staff discount
If you would like to find out more then please contact Graham Smith on 07971 086799 for an informal discussion. Or, if you’re confident this role is for you then please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org