Golf Course Machinery Engineer
We are seeking a hardworking and reliable Golf Course Machinery Engineer for our St Columb depot.
Are you looking for a change or advancement in career? Are you looking for an exciting and interesting role working on a variety of equipment?
- Perform diagnostics, service and repairs on Golf Course Machinery, in-house and on site.
- Perform pre-delivery set up on new or used equipment.
- Completion of job related administration and reports (job cards/DTAC/timesheets etc).
- Maintain a tidy and organised work station,
- Competent to carry our vehicle diagnostics
- Follow company Health & Safety rules.
- Undertake Training
- Mentor apprentices.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
- Confident in the use of IT.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Vehicle driving licence.
- Ideally Familiar with John Deere, Stihl and competitive products.
If you would like to find out more then please contact Graham Smith on 07971 086799 for an informal discussion. Or, if you’re confident this role is for you then please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com