Depot Manager- Louth
The Depot Manager is responsible for the overall P&L business performance in the Louth Depot as well as selling new and used agricultural equipment and services to new and existing customers. The role involves leading and managing daily Sales & Aftermarket Operations to achieve business goals and maximise profitability through the depot in a defined geographical area.
Responsibilities include leadership and coaching of Sales Teams, Parts Teams & Service Teams setting and managing the achievement of annual sales and profit objectives.
In addition, all Depot Managers will assist with driving the mainstreaming of John Deere Precision Ag in the depot.
· Maintains current product knowledge on features and benefits of all equipment and services potentially saleable by the dealership and attends relevant sales training events.
· Maintains current knowledge of financing options to assist customers with securing the purchase of new and used goods.
· Support and drive close cooperation between the Precision Ag Team, Service Teams & Parts Teams.
· Set and monitor sales team and aftermarket KPIs to ensure success.
· Achieve John Deere P4P targets in whole goods, parts and service.
· Ensure all members of sales team use CRM system.
· Develop knowledge and mainstream Precision Ag Technology.
· Monitor competitors’ activities, market analysis and industry trends.
· Builds & maintain relationships with Key Account customers.
· Coach members of the team to achieve Sales & Aftermarket Profit targets.
· Communicate to entire team on progress, initiatives and roll out company policies.
· Lead acquisition of large key account prospects.
· Ensure adherence to sales admin process, use of quote system and finance process.
· Interview and hire new colleagues.
· Manages the performance of their team and deals issues using internal resources, policies and procedures where applicable.
· Daily monitoring of sales activity using CRM system.
· Monthly P&L performance.
· Daily/Weekly trading reports & dashboards as and when developed.
Note: This job description is intended to provide a general overview of the position. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, qualifications, or working conditions associated with the role.
- Opportunity to work with industry-leading technology and brands.
- Company pension scheme.
- Company sick scheme.
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Life insurance x 3 salary.
- Company vehicle for business and personal use.
- Tailored career path.
- Manufacturer training.
- Employee uniform.
- Staff discount on showroom items.
- Free on-site parking.
- Health and well-being support line
- Employer funded Cash plan to support with covering employees’ regular healthcare expenses