Area Sales Manager - Kemble
We’ve got big plans! We want to become the supplier of choice for John Deere agricultural and turf machinery throughout South Wales and the West Midlands. To do this we need fantastic people. People who have the enthusiasm and passion for helping customers. People who can help sell and support some of the most respected brands in the industry.
This is a trailblazing role; you will be charged with growing the business and cultivating new leads. You will have a good understanding of agricultural machinery, and it's uses, along with a sound understanding of the agricultural industry and farming trends. Experience in sales and negotiating would be beneficial, you will need to be organised and self-motivated, a creative problem solver who enjoys building long term relationships with customers.
- Represents the company in the sale of machinery to customers in a designated area of responsibility.
- Executes the sales process to achieve a high level of sales performance.
- Utilises the company's sales tools and CRM system to manage deals through the sales process.
- Maintains current product knowledge regarding the features and benefits of all equipment and services sold by the company.
- You will attend sales training courses, sales events and product launches.
- Keep up to date with financing options to assist customers with purchasing decisions.
- Monitors competitor activity, products and industry trends and communicates these to the sales management and the company’s
- Executes after sales follow up, to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Builds strong and loyal relationships with customers.
- Utilises support from Sales Specialists when required.
Skills & Qualifications
- 1+ years’ sales experience in the agricultural machinery industry.
- Familiar with using CRM, sales tools, Microsoft office, and the internet.
- Knowledge of John Deere branded products and other agricultural machinery as well as competitive products.
- Ability to analyse and interpret internal reports and manage your own personnel performance.
- Excellent customer relationship skills.
- Ability to work extended hours when needed.
- Have an excellent work ethic, and be prepared to work in line with the company’s core values of integrity and honesty
Offering an excellent remuneration package for the right candidates, we believe in continuous professional development. Training and development opportunities are available for all roles.
Are you ready to join us? Apply in confidence by clicking the 'Apply for this job' button at the top of this page.
Are you ready to join us?
Apply in confidence by clicking the 'Apply for this job' button at the top of this page.