Apprentice Technicians (Nantwich, Kendal, Carlisle & Dumfries Depots)
Cornthwaite Group is a leading supplier global agricultural and horticultural brands and are one of the largest John Deere dealerships in the UK. We are looking for enthusiastic, engaging people to join our team. In return, we can offer an exciting and challenging career path.
- Work alongside our Senior Technicians.
- Once competent, work unaccompanied on basic services and repairs.
- Currently on, or have the desire to be on, a land based engineering course.
- Training is split between classroom learning at college and practical experience in our depots.
Attributes we are looking for:
- Enthusiastic, confident and motivated work ethic.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of attention to detail and confident using ICT.
- Experience of working in the farming industry is desirable but not essential.
In return, we will provide:
- A structured work environment operating as a supportive team
- Opportunities to progress your career at Cornthwaite Group
- Generous holiday allowance including bank holidays
- On-site parking
Job Type & Hours:
- Full Time/ Permanent/ Monday-Friday (occasional Saturday mornings may be required)
- Nantwich, Kendal, Carlisle & Dumfries depots
- Please enquire for more details.
How do you apply?
- To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com