There has never been a more exciting time to join the team.
Smallridge Bros Ltd have a requirement for a full time Agricultural Technician at their Callington depot. This would be an excellent opportunity for the right candidate looking for a long-term career working for a rewarding company.
Performs diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and/or dealer-owned equipment.
- Performs diagnostics and repairs on agricultural equipment, including AMS products.
- Completes all reports and administration required for work assignments.
- Maintains a clean work station, assists with overall workshop organization and correct use of tools and vehicles.
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work
- Participates in Service Training Certification programs required for the development of skills and knowledge.
- Performs diagnostics and repairs in the field when required
- Performs pre-delivery set up on new or used equipment
- Mentors apprentices
Skills & Qualifications:
- 1+ years’ experience performing service repairs.
- Ability to perform repairs and required maintenance using special tools and equipment following approved technical procedures.
- Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems to effect the repair of agricultural equipment.
- Ability to use standard computer applications and internet functions.
- Ability to operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes.
- Good customer relationship skills.
- Familiar with John Deere and competitive products.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Fork lift and vehicle driving license preferred
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends