Agricultural Sales Rep – Clarecastle, Co. Clare
This is a full-time permanent role based in our Clarecastle Branch. You will be managing an existing territory and will be responsible for maintaining and developing relationships with customers in the sale of agricultural machinery.
- Identify and develop new business prospects whilst maintaining established accounts
- Promote brand awareness working with farmers and agricultural contractors within your designated territory
- Identify customer requirements and complete order processing in a timely and accurate manner
- To work across the region with Sales team to share leads and achieve company goals
- Sales experience in agricultural equipment sales or high capital value products essential.
- Ideally experience with agriculture franchise or similar products / services.
- Someone who is highly drive to success and has a track record of sales success
- High levels of personal integrity.
- Excellent and professional customer relations skills
- Full Irish driver’s license