Agricultural Machinery Service Technicians
Reporting to the Service Manager, the main purpose of the job is to be able to carry out high standard diagnostics, servicing and repairs to John Deere and other Agricultural equipment for new and existing customers.
This is a customer facing role which requires you to build strong customer relationships and deliver world class customer service.
- Service and maintain John Deere and other agricultural and turf equipment to the manufacturers’ specifications.
- Repair and service machines to the agreed work plan to bring them up to the required standards.
- Inspect and test completed machines to ensure they are operating at expected performance levels, reporting any further defects or suspect conditions to the customer.
- Ensure due care is given to customer and company property.
- Provide the best possible levels of customer service at all times.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience – knowledge and experience of a variety of machinery ideally, construction, agricultural, turf/golf, industrial or commercial vehicle-based machines. Use of field based diagnostic tools and equipment is essential.
- Relationship Builder – ability to interact with customers and develop/build a relationship that ultimately delivers a positively satisfying experience. To build and document knowledge of customers and their technical operations, feeding back any important information.
- Communication – ability to effectively communicate both internally and externally.
- Present a professional image at all times.
- A valid driving licence is essential.
The company will provide:
- Salary, paid monthly
- Company pension scheme
- Paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Additional Benefits: employee assistance scheme, salary sacrifice scheme, Healthshield cash back plan and independent financial wellbeing meetings, long service awards.
- Full support and product training where necessary
- Company van, laptop, mobile phone and PPE.
- Overtime opportunities
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com