Agricultural Machinery Engineer / Technician
We are seeking a hardworking and reliable Agricultural Machinery Engineer / Technician for our St Columb depot.
Are you looking for a change in career, are you looking for an exciting and interesting role working on a variety of equipment?
- Perform diagnostics, service and repairs on agricultural equipment, in-house and on site.
- Perform pre-delivery set up on new or used equipment.
- Completion of job related administration and reports (job cards/DTAC/ timesheets etc).
- Maintain a tidy and organised work station.
- Competent to carry out vehicle diagnostics.
- Follow company health & safety rules.
- Undertake training.
- Mentor apprentices.
PREFERRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Confident in the use of IT.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Vehicle driving licence.
- Ideally familiar with John Deere.
- Up to 35 days Holiday – Free Parking
- Pension Scheme – Staff Discount
- Company social events – Life Assurance